Monday, July 20, 2009

It's official...

I can no longer mow around the garden. Vines from the squash and pumpkin hills have moved into the lawn, and I can't shove my little reel mower around them anymore. Of course, I can't move the chicken summer chalet through them, either, so the weeds are happily growing rampant. I think I can still manuver the weed whacker through the jungle, so once the battery recharges from whacking the weeds in the orchard, I will attack. The corn is about 5 feet high now, no pollination yet but I have some little "buds" of ears starting to grow. Now, if I could only convince the pocket gopher to move to some other garden area, life would be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!