Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The View from My Corner of the World

It's July, and everything is coming up green. I thought a few pictures of my place were just what this blog needed, so here goes.





The back garden, fenced in & growing like mad!












My potato hedge. I am really hoping there are lots of spuds under there!














Tomatoes & peppers loving the southern sun next to the herbs.













The front gardens, one pretty & one full of veggies! The birds seem to really like them both. My squash is starting to grow up the trellis!












This is what my grumpy neighbor would rather see. Sad, isn't it?

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!