Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Musings


Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of its own; and from morning to night, as from the cradle to the grave, it is but a succession of changes so gentle and easy
 that we can scarcely mark their progress. -- Charles Dickens

I don't quite have this view out my window this morning, but it won't be much longer, I think.  Fall is coming to a close all around me, sliding into the dark of winter.  Time to pull out those projects and pleasures that can only be found on a fire-lit evening with a cup of hot tea and a good book.  Winter can be a challenging season for so many, but I really appreciate the time it offers me to slow down and prepare for the rigors of warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!