Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday Errands

Today, I am off to the big city to pick up some things.  One stop is a favorite:



I plan to stock up on booze and frozen Indian meals.  You know, the essentials for when you're going to be all gymped up and unable to stand in the kitchen and chop things.  I don't usually go for frozen food, but sometimes, you gotta compromise.

Besides, it's Indian.  Tikka masala chicken, here I come!

After that, I'm hoping to head to a used book store AND a yarn shop.  I may be considerably poorer, but an afternoon spent gadding about town with a good friend or two is absolutely necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!