Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Can you believe that all this has appeared in my mailbox over the past two weeks? I found four (four!) today, alone. If you don't garden, it is hard to describe the rush of excitement you feel when another garden possibility falls into your lap. I have to constantly remind myself that I can only grow so much, in so many places, on this backyard farm-lette. And, that not everything will grow in this climate. Yet. I live in hope that someday I will be able to grow my own coffee on bushes around the yard...or bananas. Ooooh, what about lemons?? Sigh. Well, not yet. Maybe when I hit the lottery and can afford a heated glasshouse. For now, I sit with pen and paper and plans. Only 84 days 'til spring.

1 comment:

  1. Wow..only 84 more days? I better get busy planning my container garden :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!