Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Yeehaw!

Look what showed up this evening:


Yessiree, that there's a forty pound box of grapefruit goodness, straight from the Lone Star State.  Today is, as I was informed by the local Ag Tech teacher, "fruit day".  Hooray!

The scent wafting from my gigantor box is incredible, sweet and tangy and full of citrus vim and vigor.  The cut open one pictured above has already been consumed, and man oh man I am lusting after another.  I have to pace myself, though.  If I eat too many at one go, I may just rot my enamel straight off my incisors and give myself a duodenal ulcer.

Nothing says Christmas like a self-induced ulcer, all in the name of supporting the local FFA troupe at the high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!