Friday, July 10, 2015

Oh, Lord. I Love Brioche.





Rich, filled with eggs and butter and all things good, brioche is hard to beat.  Until now, I've been buying it (when I can find it) and invariably been disappointed.  Either it's greasy, or too sweet, or simply blah, and it's really, really expensive.

Imagine my joy when I found this recipe at the King Arthur Flour website.  So delicious...and so easy.  The hardest part is waiting overnight to play with the dough.  But it's worth it, because you wind up with light, fluffy yet rich buns perfect for burgers, or for eating with butter and jam.  (I like it with my homemade strawberry jam, so yummy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!