Friday, July 3, 2015

You Gotta Love a Funky Hat...

I've been working on a few knitting projects that are taking a while, so as a quick project to break the tedium I worked up a very fast knit.  This pattern is called The Better Bucket, and is available as a free pattern on Ravelry.com.  I made it up out of a cotton-wool blend (80% cotton) which is quite lovely--and quite the bright pink color!  It's a nice floppy bucket-style hat, perfect for puttering in the garden or sunning at the beach.  I think I may add a large funky button for decoration.  I mean, a bright pink hat just cries out for a funky button, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!