Sunday, February 26, 2012

As Promised



Awwww!  Meet the babies, about three days old.  I counted seven this morning..but they keep moving so there could just be six.  I love it when they are just starting to get fuzzy.  Aren't they just too sweet for words?  They are warm as toast under that fluffy pillow of white rabbit fur, and fat as little sausages.  Little Mama is happily lounging in her cage, chewing on hay and comfortable in the knowledge that yes, she is the Queen of all Mother Rabbits.  Maybe I should change her name to the Queen Mother??  Naaah.  I might get a cease and desist letter from Great Britain, to stop breeding their Mum.  (Eeesh.  Now that is one uncomfortable mental image.  Quick, refocus on the babies!  Awwwwww, cuteness.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!