Thursday, February 14, 2013

Another Valentine's Day...or, "I Want a Sissy Farmer"


Happy Valentine's Day to one and all.

Sigh.

This is not my most favorite holiday (as you faithful readers may know, I prefer Halloween and Groundhog Day), what with all the overt smoochy-koo going on and everyone buying diamonds and chocolates for everybody else.  I don't need things, really, or someone to be all smoochy on.

Well, that last bit may be not entirely true.  I appreciate a good smooch.

No, I wouldn't mind finding me a sissy farmer to wander off into a sunset-lit Back 40 with.  Sometimes, it ain't easy to be the independent Chicken Lady--particularly on this Most Holy Day of Hunka-Hunka-Burnin' Lurve.

Ahh, well.  Pass me the chocolate.  I'll buy my own dang flowers, again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!