Monday, February 25, 2013

Weeknight Meals


I don't know about you, but sometimes my weeknight meals get a bit same-y. 

Wrap it in a tortilla.

Eat it on a cracker (well, that's the nights where I get in late, and it's cheese and crackers for dinner...)

Scramble it and serve it with toast (guess what I have a lot of currently).

Pasta.  Again.  Whoo hoo.

After watching Hugh at work, though, I am feeling inspired to try something different with my pasta concoctions.  Particularly that mushroom one...now, how would I go about making "double cream"?  And why do we not eat more of that wonderful substance in this country?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!