Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Photogenic?

My world-weary coon hound Phoebe does not like her picture taken.  I swear, her aversion makes me think that in a past life, she was pursued mercilessly by the Paparazzi.  Most of my photos that I attempt to take of her wind up looking like this:





Or this:


Or even better, like this:





It's like Salvador Dali met a dalmation in a dark alley.  What a mess.

At the end of an attempted photo session, she'll usually give me a long suffering look and heave a sigh, and allow one passable shot with a pained expression:

"Please.  Make it stop."




You would think I was ordering her to line up for a bath or something.  Sheesh.

Max, on the other hand, cannot wait to have his turn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!