Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

If you live in a city, you may already be watching this.  But, if you are like me and live in the Middle of Nowhere, you have to search this out.  I usually put it on a  loop in the background this morning, while I go around making alcoholic coffee and eggs, gifting all the animals indoor and out their various Christmas Day treats, and making the few happy greeting phone calls to friends and family before settling in with my new Christmas books and a blanket (and eventually, taking a Christmas nap).

Merry Christmas, one and all!


1 comment:

  1. And a very Merry Christmas to you! Thanks for all the movies & especially for being the hostess for the cheery "Knitters' Christmas".

    JoyceP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!