Sunday, December 22, 2013

Three...

Time is running right along, and soon, the big day of Christmas will be upon us.  Hopefully, you've laid in a supply of cocoa, cookies and other delights to hunker down and enjoy the time with friends and family.  I'll be settling in this evening with another favorite holiday movie of mine.

Movie #22:  White Christmas


When I lived in Anchorage, the small brew pub-movie theatre started showing this film one day during the month of December.  My friend Mindy and I would go, get a couple beers and a good pizza, and sit enthralled in all the charm of this silly holiday classic.  Oh, I do miss that tradition (and Miss Mins) very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!