Friday, August 29, 2014

Loaned Books

I borrowed this book a while back from an excellent friend (thanks, Gretchen!), and I am sorry to say I have yet to return it.  I really should find my own copy.  It's a great little book, full of tidbits and stories and some simple, excellent recipes for homemade wines.  I just followed one for making plum wine, which is happily burping away in the fermentation bucket, and if everything goes right it should be a highly drinkable potion in about a year's time.

There's all kinds of recipes in there: carrot wine, peapod wine, bean wine...now that one could have some interesting side effects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!