Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Good Life Moment



My friend Gretchen came over this morning, to help with taking some pictures of me for this online dating thing I am trying (again). Yes, yes. I know, I am such a happy singleton whatever am I thinking?!? My philosophy of the moment is: It doesn't hurt to give it a whirl again. Who knows, maybe my dream farmer-lumberjack-Shrek-gorgeous man is out there. This time. Likely I'll acquire the same batch of needy oddballs as I did last time, but they will be NEW needy oddballs. It makes for good dating horror stories to wow your friends with, in any case.

This is one of my favorites, and since Gretchen pointed out that there are no pictures of myself on my own little blog, I thought it might be a good thing to show that there is more to me than just the random finger pointing to bunnies or hand holding an egg. Ever watch the show from the 1970s called The Good Life? Its a British sitcom, about a couple who decide to turn their home and garden into a suburban farm (!!!). This is my good life moment photo op. Looks good on me, doesn't it?

P.S. The potatoes were Gretchen's commission for her photo-extraordinaire expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!