Sunday, September 18, 2011

Update on The Kits

They are one week old and doing great! All have fur, and are fat little sausages. Little Mama is an excellent mother, and her four little ones are happy, content, and just starting to open their eyes. They no longer look like little pink piggies, but are identifable as white rabbits-in-miniature. Pictures will come soon, as Little Mama dislikes the flash and I can't say that I blame her. Just rest assured, my friends, that these little kits are having a MUCH better experience than the poor nest of this past July. I think I may just be getting the hang of this livestock wrangling yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!