Sunday, April 28, 2013

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a...Bunny?


Ophelia's kits are doing well and are starting to get very adventurous.  As you can see, they are all covered in soft white fur, and their little eyes are just starting to open.  With the pile of them, I haven't gotten a good count.  I think there are at least ten in there...possibly more?  In a couple of days, they will start coming out of the nest box and perhaps then I'll get a solid head count.  It's hard to count them when they are all jumping about like fish and squashing back into the mosh pit pile.


I added a new rabbit to my rabbitry this past week.  Everybody, meet Morpheus.  He's named after this guy:
(That guy from The Matrix)
No, I jest.  He's named after this guy:
(That greek god, in charge of dreams)
It only seemed fitting.  I do have an Ophelia, after all, and I covet sleep.  Anyway, it seemed like a good name for this peaceful dark haired cutie.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!