Monday, September 9, 2013

It's Back Up and Running!





It took a little while, but after the new-and-improved Little Free Library was put up on its post, it's finally been refilled with some excellent books.  My library's theme is still "sustainable living", so all the books inside are filled with good ideas on beekeeping, gardening, preserving foods, and homesteading.  The great thing is that there is still plenty of room for more books and videos to be put in there.  I have some additions, somewhere in my book piles, and eventually I'll truck them out there and tuck them inside.

I love this little colorful library--it makes such a delightful addition to the front garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!