Friday, January 18, 2013

End of the Week

I may, quite possibly, be the most happy creature on the planet to reach the end of this week.

Before you starting thinking, oh no, what horrors befell our beloved Chicken Lady in the past few days??, rest assured that nothing bad happened. 

Really.  It was a pretty good, albeit short on quality sleep, kind of week.  I actually got some stuff accomplished, AND got chinese take-away the other day.

Excellent stuff, I tell you.

No, the reason that I am excited to be done with my week is because of this:



4th Annual Seed Swap

Saturday January 19th
11:00 Am – 1:30 Pm
Prairie Farm Elementary School
Multipurpose room

That's right, it's seed swapping time! I am making soup, and bringing rolls, and other folks are baking bars. There's going to be seeds everywhere, including catalog ordering and sharing of shipping fees all-together. Talk about a fun day (for gardeners). 

Watch for photos in the next installment!

2 comments:

  1. It was fun, and I came home with interestingly unknown squash seeds, as well as lots of seeds for green salads! Yay - now to get that cold frame built... One of many uses for the old house boards :-)
    -Joyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a GREAT use for those old boards! I'm glad you found seeds you could use. Although, it would have been very hard to NOT find any you could use. :-)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!