Saturday, May 30, 2015

Fairy Flags

The fairy garden got a new addition this past weekend: a decorated fairy house courtesy of my artist friend Karen (check out her work at The Eye Atelier in Taylors Fall, MN) that I spruced up with a coat of purple-and-teal-plus-some-glitter paint.  And of course, every fairy house/castle needs some festive flags, so I raided my fabric stash and broke out the glue gun to make some.

I ended up making a lot of fairy flags.  Turns out, you can never have too many fairy flags...more flags, fairies!

The garden is liberally festooned with them now, just in time for summer festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!