Sunday, May 17, 2015

Yet Another Greenhouse


I readily admit it:  I have a thing for season extension.  I love pushing the envelope when it comes to gardening, putting out warm season plants well before their garden-bed compatriots, and keeping cold crops alive for harvesting well into the late fall and early winter months.

This leads me to acquire various things, like my lovely hoophouse with its floral mural.  And then there's my new pop-up greenhouse that is getting ready for a season of growing hot peppers and melons. Let's not forget the indispensible cold frame either, filled to bursting with happy plants anxiously waiting to be planted out.

So of course with all these options, I so obviously needed another.  I ask you, how could anyone resist this find?  A lovely little greenhouse, made from old windows with funky old metal finials decorating the top.  I think it will be just the thing to house my Mexican Sour Gherkins this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!