Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Welcome Visitor

My little friendly wren has returned and is setting up house in the turquoise bird house in the back garden.  I love her friendly little twitter in the morning--her male consort is busy, flying back and forth with various offerings in his beak, to aid the nest building project.  The snow of last week hasn't deterred them in their spring housekeeping preparations.  Hopefully, they won't be too upset when I get out there and start working.  The wrens are such lovely garden companions.  I am so glad that they found one of my houses to their liking.  Maybe some of their friends will come and try out the other houses on the back fence.  Wouldn't that be lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!