Friday, November 1, 2013

New Tool

courtesy of amazon.com

Meet my newest favorite garden tool.  Actually, it's more of an indoor-gardening-seed-starting tool.  Oh, I love it so.

I saw this beauty (well, actually a different version of it, not available in the States) on Sean's Allotment, one of my current favorite gardening shows on YouTube.  Sean uses it all the time when he is starting seeds--a few pumps, and it squirts out a fine continuous spray of water to soak the seeds into place.  No flooding, no water pushing the seeds out from under cover.  Just gentle dampness.  Perfection!

I did a search on Amazon, and found this beauty for the killer price of $8--with FREE shipping.  I was so excited, I had to snaffle it up right then.  As it shipped from a whole hour away, I got it the next day.  Bonus!  Just in time to help me soak in some arugula, mesclun and mustard seeds I am starting for winter greens under lights.

If you are interested in this item, you can find out more information by clicking the link HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!