Friday, November 15, 2013

Winter Reading

Lest you think all I do is watch YouTube all winter, I thought I would share some of the books on my reading list for this season.  I've become very intrigued by the kitchen gardens of Great Britain and France lately, and came across some books that seem like interesting reads.
Part history, part diary, all wonderful.

The title says it all.  French gardening.  Oo la la!

Looks like it is full of photos and drawings--always inspiring.
These three have made it to my official "to-me-from-me" list.  Every Christmas season, I buy myself a little box filled with books, which I wrap and place under my tree.  On Christmas Day, I open my box, brew some coffee, light a warm fire, and curl up in my pajamas for hours and hours and hours of reading...it's a great way to spend a long winter vacation week, I tell you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!