Thursday, November 14, 2013

Yet More Winter Watching

Yes, I know.  You must be thinking by now that all I do in winter is watch endless loops of YouTube gardening shows.

You'd be right.

And so, here is another one that I've recently discovered and quite like.  I get a kick out of the Yorkshire accent--sometimes, it feels like a very foreign language to my Midwestern ears.


Of course, this particular video reminds me of just how much of my own winter digging I need to get on with.  Too bad you can't work in the garden in the dark, I could get a lot more done!

1 comment:

  1. Don't they have squash beetles in Yorkshire??? Those vines looked pretty d**n healthy for this time of year! Love these clips, btw.

    JoyceP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!