Saturday, June 23, 2012

June Hymn for a Busy Day



Music like this helps me forget the chaotic Saturday morning thus far: rabbits escaping the cage, one consumed by the dogs before I could stop them, hose connection breaking, spewing a gyser of water everwhere, chicks escaping the brooder when I went to fill their waterer from the tub, dogs racing all around the neighborhood when I forgot to lock the gate (due to chick round-up distractions), neighbors calling to complain about the excessively friendly dogs coming to visit their garages, almost burning the bacon, and getting to drink my coffee only after it went all cold.

Sigh.

Good morning, spring-ville.  I'm off to buy a new hose connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!