Friday, January 3, 2014

All Gone






Well, it's official.  This winter is dang cold.

I've managed to cruise through the cord and a half of wood I had stacked in a sheltered spot against the house.  The last of it is currently in my wood box, warming up and scheduled to be burned tonight.  Luckily, friends with wood to sell are meeting up with me tomorrow morning, and I'll have a much needed influx of wood to keep the home fire burning.  That's a very good thing, as it sounds like ridiculously cold temperatures are coming in the next couple of days.  With any luck, I'll get to stack the wood before it gets too cold...there's nothing worse than stacking wood when it is far below zero.  Brr!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!