Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Feed Store Love

I love my feed store so.  It's not very large, but its run by some really nice folks who go the extra mile to make their customers happy.  Take, for example, this picture.  There, next to the stack of barn lime, is my stack of of feed, waiting for me after-hours on the dock.  With my rotten work schedule, often involving very long days, it's been really hard to make it to the store before they close up at 5 PM.  So they are nice, and put a stack of feed on the dock to wait for me when I can swing by and pick it up later in the evening.  Usually, they leave an invoice taped to the cat food, or they just hang onto it until I come by during the day, when I need my next stack of feed bags.  That level of trust and commitment to accommodate even the wackiest of customer schedules is just a couple of the reasons why I love my feed store.  If you ever find yourself in Poskin, WI, and need a bag of feed for whatever critter you care for, stop in and tell them I said hello.  They'll be sure to help you with whatever you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!