Saturday, April 26, 2014

Road Trip!

Find Us  So today, I am rounding up a couple good friends and heading to the location marked on this map:  Klinger Farm Market in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.  I love checking out new-to-me greenhouses, and today marks the official grand opening of their 18 greenhouses of luscious growing goodness.

Ah, visiting a greenhouse in the early spring...filled with the heady scents of damp peat moss and chlorophyll...and perhaps a coffee at their market stand...I can hardly wait!  I'm wondering if they will have something unusual (like flower sprouts, a combination of kale and brussel sprouts) or something needed (like onion sets to make up for the cat-astrophy that struck my seedlings).  Maybe I'll just browse and browse and browse.  I love a Saturday adventure like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!