Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Get Your Wellies On





I stumbled across this fun little introductory video the other night, and I just love this gardener's quirky vintage style.  I am also envious of her red wellies and awesome outdoor kettle.  For a first video, it's quite entertaining and well filmed, both qualities I like in YouTube shows.  I'm looking forward to seeing more videos--one of her planned projects is to build a hedgehog house.  How cool would it be to live in a place where you can have a hedgehog house in your garden??

I really need to get one of those kettles.  And a pair of red wellies.  Desperately need the red wellies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!