Sunday, March 2, 2014

Lazy Weekending


While I have been mildly productive in some areas (worked on a PowerPoint, made bread), it's been a nice weekend to just putter around.  Between stints of productivity, I've lounged and knitted and been watching programs like this one.  I am, as you may have guessed, a bit of a romantic.  I do like the witty silliness that is Jane Austen, and adaptations like this one make me so happy when I rediscover them.  So, take some time this weekend to pour yourself a hot cup of tea, pick up whatever craftiness you desire, and relax, maybe catch a show like this one.  Monday is just around the corner, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!