Saturday, June 6, 2015

SWAAAAAAAP!!

Oh yes, all those little seeds I sowed in the depths of late winter which have grown into lovely little plants and fit into my garden...

Not.

As always, I've started far too many plants.  Why do I forget this key point every year?  Well, I suppose I forget because (a) hope springs eternal and maybe one of these years they will actually fit into the garden and (b) I wanted to share with my friends and neighbors at the annual plant swap.

That's right!  Today is THE DAY of the 6th Annual Plant Swap.  You can find me at Pioneer Park starting at 10 AM, with plants galore.  Come and share your extras, or just come and be greedy.  There's always lots to choose from, and did I mention it is free?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!