Thursday, September 18, 2014

Practical or Preposterous?


Well, I've discovered another Netflix binge addiction to watch while knitting in the evenings.

Doomsday Preppers.

I'm not sure what I think of it yet.  My initial reaction: it's like a slow motion trainwreck.  You just can't tear your eyeballs away.  My second reaction: Huh, you know, some of these folks have good ideas.

My third reaction: Is there something wrong with me, that I'm finding advice hidden in this hyped up model of the end of the world?

I'm not sure if I'm going to watch this show long term.  But for now, it's entertaining in small doses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!