Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Allotment Dreams


Someday, I would dearly love the little Community Garden here in the village to resemble one of these glorious alloments in Birmingham, UK.  A community of gardeners, each with their individual styles and cultural habits and glorious growing things...with a potluck or two tossed in for good measure.  How about an annual harvest festival?  Yes please!  Not only do I find programs such as this one inspiring in terms of how to gather a community around gardening, but I also pick up some great ideas for techniques to try out in my own garden.  I'm quite smitten by the idea of growing some dye plants...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!