Friday, May 2, 2014

Gardening Meets Reality TV?


I'm not a huge fan of reality TV or those "competitive" TV programs, but this one does intrigue me a little.  Competitors from across the UK were chosen to prove who could meet the challenges of managing an allotment, started from scratch.  Each week, teams are voted off the Allotment (kind of like being voted off the Island, I guess).  Those that make it win a prize and fame and all kinds of garden glory...

What do you think?  I'm thinking this would never make it here in the US--well, maybe if it was trend-erized or made flashy with celebrity appearances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!