Saturday, May 10, 2014

Dreaming of Warmth

Well, it will eventually warm up here--and then it'll be too hot--but for now, it's coolish and dampish.  I've been knitting while wearing many layers and watching gardening videos like this one.  There is just something up a classic Italian garden, replete with Meditteranean lushness, that makes a chilly evening in early May bearable.  Of course, served up with a side of wine and some olives, it becomes a fairly decadent evening in no matter the season.

Today, I'm heading into the Twin Cities to visit the Friends' School Plant Sale, held every year at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds in St. Paul, MN.  I've never been, but my bestie Nicole assures me that it is amazing and huge and filled to bursting with amazing plants.  I have printed my PDF wish list, and hope to find everything on it.  I hear a stop for good pho is on the schedule, and I'm thinking I may sneak a stop at Trader Joe's on the way back across the state line.  I'll post pictures tomorrow of the decadence that is the Plant Sale.  I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!