Saturday, October 19, 2013

Going High Tech





Harvest season is nearly done, which means its time to turn to other projects.  My pile of winter reading is starting to climb high, I have my pencils sharpened to map out next spring's planting plans, and my list of bread baking recipes is waiting in the kitchen.  But there is one more thing that I have been wanting to do for a while.

I'm going high tech. 

Sort of.

After listening to all kinds of podcasts, I think I have something to contribute to flow of shared information.  So my first step: create a website.  If you click on the link to the side (or just click here: Chicken Lady's Great Adventures) it will sweep you off to my nifty new website.

Eventually, there will be another link to connect you to a podcast.  Actually, I have to record the podcast first.

Where did I put that microphone, anyway?

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!