Friday, October 4, 2013

Weekend Learning

 



Tomorrow morning, I will be heading down to River Falls, Wisconsin with a crock pot full of rabbit.  I have a speaking gig at their Green Skills Sampler event, and I hope to encourage some new backyard homesteaders to consider adding rabbits to their efforts.  As you might have guessed, having a rabbitry is something I find incredibly rewarding and I am always happy to encourage others to consider having a rabbit "herd" of their own.

I'm also looking forward to taking some of the course offerings myself--there are a lot of interesting ones on the list.  Its hard to decide which ones I will take!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!