Monday, March 11, 2013

Ewoks Among Us

I don't know why, but lately I've been remembering ewoks.

Yes, those little furry guys who helped the rebels in one of the Star Wars movies.  What can I say--I'm a bit of a sci-fi geek.  Am I the only one who remember this made for TV gem?


There certainly were quite a lot of things that wanted to eat those poor ewoks, wasn't there?  And somehow, that little Shirley Temple-eque girl never gets dirty or loses her headband.  I think we might have recorded it on our high tech Betamax video recorder, because who wouldn't want to watch it over and over again?

It's a fine example of sci-fi greatness, isn't it?  Still, you gotta love an ewok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!