Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday Night at the Movies!

It's another Saturday night, which means:  yes, another fun documentary! 

Wheee!  (I know, I can hardly stand the excitement, either.)

This week's viewing pleasure will be this new-to-Netflix-streaming selection:


I like how it is billed as "uplifting" and "positive", because some of the ones I've watched lately have been anything but.  Take, for example, this one:


Gahh.  Enough to give you nightmares, ain't it?

After that lead balloon clip, I'm willing to bet that you need a little cheering up.  So we'll end this week's Saturday Night movie previews with a fun little gem of a film.


Happy night at the movies, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!