Saturday, March 9, 2013

"Whatcha reading?"

I am one of those readers who has three or four books going at once.

One upstairs to read before bed.

Three in the living room, to page through and peruse and pick up whenever.

Two or so on the kitchen table, to read while cooking.  There is just something about reading a bit of literary goodness while stirring a pot of warming soup, isn't there?

I have one (plus a copy of the current Farmers Almanac) in the bathroom, just in case I find myself with a little time to linger.

I even have a couple in the truck.  No, I don't read and drive at the same time.  I listen to knitting podcasts or enjoy the silence during my extended days of driving hither and thither, instead.

So, what are my book selections of late?

You could call them "variations on a theme".

So sweet!  An indulgence from across the pond, this is a series of letters written between godfather and niece about gardening, with plenty of delicious village gossip!

I am such a fan of Baker Creek Seeds!  Find out about them at www.rareseeds.com

I've been waiting until the weekend to dive into this one.  I have a feeling I might not surface for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!