Tuesday, March 19, 2013

History on the Farm

I am a fan of pretty much anything BBC.  Well, perhaps not some of the "reality" TV, but the good documentaries, dramas and sci-fi programming, certainly.  And who doesn't love a little Upstairs Downstairs now and then?  (Don't get me started on my love of all things The Good Life!)

I came across this gem perusing YouTube one evening.  It is amazing what you can find on there, amidst all the strange homemade mash-ups and poorly video'd tours of peoples homes (clean first, people, clean first).


That must have been such a fun project to be part of!  Hard work, certainly, but fun and interesting and not at all lacking in daily drama.  I'm looking forward to watching another episode or two this weekend.

BBC and the farm life?  Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!