Friday, March 22, 2013

Weekend Projects

photo from bentbutnotbroken.org



It is Spring, sort of, which means the Time of Lists is upon us.

Lists for things to get done indoors before life heads joyfully outside.

Lists of things to purchase, in order to do things outside, once the snow is gone.

Lists of things to get done immediately after the snow departs, and then lists of things to do after those things are done.

I do like my lists, don't I?  I may not get everything done, but it sure is nice to have a list and see what I accomplish.  Remember last year's inspired list?  You can check it out here, if you want to see a flashback.  For as long as it was, I actually got quite a lot of it done.  And what didn't get done, obviously didn't need to be done, right?

Part of this weekend may well be spent in making a few lists of upcoming projects.  I'll likely continue with my spring cleaning, and a little more seed starting is in order as well.  Mostly, I hope to catch up on a little sleep (it's been a long, busy week) and spend some time visiting with good friends.  As long as we don't get another snowstorm, I may just be able to go visiting, or host some people here.  (I really hope the snow is done, don't you?!?  Enough already!)

Maybe I'll even get around to brewing some more beer...or shelling those dry beans that have been waiting in the car hut...or clearing more ice around the coop doors...or maybe not.  Happy Weekend to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!