Sunday, March 10, 2013

Joys of Learning Online

In addition to the books I love, I've been having a fine time checking out the webinars offered by one of my favorite resources, Seed Savers Exchange.  You might remember a post from last month about the course I took then.  Lucky for all of us, there are more yet to come!

The next webinar is offered on March 19th and will be about Seed Starting.  You can find out more information, or register for this free webinar, by looking here.  Speaking from experience, it is good to register early, and on the day of the event, be prepared to try logging in a good ten minutes before the start time.  It gets full quickly, and there is only space for 100 participants.  (For the last one, they offered a second chance course an hour later, and I was able to get into that one.  Marvelous!)

Just think, soon my little seed starting set-up will be looking like this:


1 comment:

  1. I hope to start seeds when we build our green house. We just don't have space in this old, small, farm house.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment! All comments will be reviewed before posting. So, comment away--I look forward to reading your thoughts!